- 1 Hitching a ride. p: Adrian Criner
- 2 After shred snacks. p: Adrian Criner
- 3 Couple good runs at Mt. Ann
- 4 Group shot!
- 5 The runout.
- 6 The scale of things out here is sometimes hard to explain.
- 7 A day in paradise.
- 8 Might as well drop some cliffs if we hiked all the way up here...
- 9 Plenty of good stuff to find at Baker.
- 10 Heaven.
- 11 The Mobile Command Center. p: Adrian Criner
- 12 Always running into this guy up here with his Whiteroom split.
Words and photos: Cody Booth
Currently, I’m sitting an atypical PNW coffee shop looking out the window at the pouring rain. As I think about this past month, I can’t help but smile a little and think of how good it’s been. Over a month ago I spontaneously purchased a small pull behind camper trailer. I figured these new “Headquarters” could provide a nice little command center on wheels to wander and roam wherever I so choose. SIA had just ended in Denver, and I knew that snow was hammering the Northwest, so I loaded up and hit the highway towards Mt. Baker.
Check out Cody’s website for the full story and more photos: