The purpose of this statement is to let you know what information we collect, how we collect it, and understand the circumstances in which we use it. We respect your privacy.
Information We Collect
What Happens to the Information We Collect
We maintain strict security over the information you give us and use it only in the following ways:
- To send you information you request and to update you on the status of that request.
- To process your orders.
- To send you order confirmation and shipping information when you place an order.
- To monitor the traffic on our site to help us design the best, most efficient site we can.
- To send you newsletter updates. (You can opt out of this when registering on our website or on the bottom of any newsletter that you receive from Rome.)
- To occasionally send you free promotional materials.
In accordance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, we will not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, you cannot request a catalog from us or register your board's warranty. Please have your parents contact us to enter this information.