Sales Assistant EMEA
This position is responsible to manage our European Dealer Service and assist our European Sales Crew to drive our sales in the EMEA region.
Dealer and Customer Service Management
The individual will be processing all Dealer requests and work closely with our Customer Service employees. She/ he will be responsible for managing all pre-and re-order businesses.
Accounts Receivable Management
One of the main tasks will be the management of our debtor accounts; including invoicing/crediting, payment management and accounting. Reports directly to our Accounting Manager.
Process all shipments and returns in our direct markets. Contact person for our European warehouse. Work closely with out Operations Manager.
Work closely and report directly to our Sales & Marketing Managers, by handling all commission payments, sample orders and creating sales reports.
Assist our controller during the year-end and work with our bookkeeping and tax accountant.
- Commercial or Business education in a similar field
- Minimum of 3 years working in the field of customer service, accounting and operations
- Fluent German and English (spoken and written) French would be a plus
- Very good numerical skills
- Strong computer skills with experience in working with Excel
- Experience in working with ERP Systems (Microsoft Dynamics Navision/ Sap/ Similar)
- Self-organized, highly motivated, pro-active and efficient working method
- Team player, flexible, open minded and interested in snowboarding
What we offer:
Be a part of a small, young and motivated team. Be able to work in a very diversified demanding and international day-to-day in a promising company in the sports goods industry.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position and fit our job profile please write a short cover letter in English and send it together with your CV and salary requirements by e-mail to Phillipp Kammerer.