Sizzling style and warmth
Like the name implies, the new Kiln Mitt brings oven-like warmth to the coldest days. Don’t let the slim profile fool you, the Kiln Mitt is backed by GOLD Insulation so you can keep riding long after your phone dies and the out-of-towners hit the lodge. As versatile as the women who ride it, the Kill Mitt is up for first chair but still knows the value of the sleepy Sunday afternoon powder stashes.
- GOLD+ Insulation—high warmth from a blend of Hyperloft and Thinsulate, with more on the back of the hand for women
- 3D Precurved Fit—anatomically correct for hand comfort
- Hipora 3000 Waterproof Insert
- Synthetic shell with overcuff design
- Double stitched palm for extra durability
5° F to 40° F (Minus 15° C to 5° C)