Advanced waterproofing in our high-end models keep hands dry in the wettest conditions. Flexible for free hand movement.
Leather fits and flexes better than anything else for snowboard gloves. Fact. It just feels great on the hand for locked-in grabs and slapping high fives with your crew. To make leather better than nature made it, we impregnate the structure of the leather with waterproofing treatment to create TechLeather. Teamed up with our Hipora inserts, there’s no better solution for flexible, feel-good waterproof protection.
- Flexible Insulation
Rome exclusive insulating strategy that maximizes flex-friendly fit while keeping your hands warm. The strategy relates to the basics of your hand anatomy—your palms have ample natural insulation compared to the bones and skin of the back of your hand. Using Primaloft, Thinsulate, fiberfill and micro fleeces, we place more insulation on the back of the hand and less on the palms. Then we rate them like wet-suits to designate the insulating weights with the back-of-hand number first and the palm side second.
- Flexible Insulation: 3oz fiberfill on the back of the hand, 2oz fiberfill on the palm side.
- TechLeather—advanced hand feel, durability and impregnated waterproofing
- Hipora 15Kmm waterproof insert
- SynSuede Palm with silicone grip on the palm
- 140gram micro fleece lining