Rome exclusive insulating strategy that maximizes flex-friendly fit while keeping your hands warm. The strategy relates to the basics of your hand anatomy—your palms have ample natural insulation compared to the bones and skin of the back of your hand. Using Primaloft, Thinsulate, fiberfill and micro fleeces, we place more insulation on the back of the hand and less on the palms. Then we rate them like wet-suits to designate the insulating weights with the back-of-hand number first and the palm side second.
- 4.2 Flexible Insulation: 4oz Primaloft on the back of the hand, 2oz Primaloft on the palm side
- 3.2 Flexible Insulation: 3oz Thinsulate on the back of the hand, 2oz Thinsulate on the palm side.
- 2.2 Flexible Insulation: 2oz Fiberfill on the back of the hand, 2oz Fiberfill on the palm side.
- 2.1 Flexible Insulation: 2oz Thinsulate on the back of the hand, 1oz Thinsulate on the palm side
- 1.1 Flexible Insulation: 1oz Microfleece on the back of the hand, 1oz Microfleece on the palm side.