Rome construction for five finger freedom
This is the backbone of our glove design and maximizes the most ample amounts of desired warmth without over using fabric and creating a bulky glove. By using Primaloft, Thinsulate, fiberfill and micro fleeces, the inner sections of our gloves are insulated by varying degrees. As the palm of the hand is made of think durable skin in comparison to the softer and more exposed back of the hand, we vary the amounts of filling from the top and bottoms to create a custom warmth. Flexible Insulation Technology is rated like wet-suits to designate the insulating weights; back-of-hand number first and the palm side second.
- 4.2 Flexible Insulation: 4oz Primaloft on the back of the hand, 2oz Primaloft on the palm side
- 3.2 Flexible Insulation: 3oz Thinsulate on the back of the hand, 2oz Thinsulate on the palm side.
- 2.2 Flexible Insulation: 2oz Fiberfill on the back of the hand, 2oz Fiberfill on the palm side.
- 2.1 Flexible Insulation: 2oz Thinsulate on the back of the hand, 1oz Thinsulate on the palm side
- 1.1 Flexible Insulation: 1oz Microfleece on the back of the hand, 1oz Microfleece on the palm side.