We build our insulation with more insulation on the back of the hand and less insulation on the palm side to give you added warmth where you need it and added flexibility and feel where that is required. Using different materials, we have four levels of insulation:
- Platinum: Primaloft throughout this model gives it the highest warmth factor in our line.
- Gold: 100 g of Thinsulate is built into this level for warmth at some of the coldest temperatures you’ll venture into.
- Silver: 40 g of Thinsulate creates a group of mitts and gloves that run perfectly for the average mid-winter temperatures found in most regions.
- Bronze: Fleece lining in our warm-weather gloves for the right amount of protection on fun sunny days.
HiPora Waterproof-Breathable Inserts
We build gloves with two levels of waterproof breathability
- 15K for our premium models
- 12K for our other models
Unique Rome construction where the palm material wraps around the index finger to keep seams away from areas that take high wear and tear in snowboarding.
We build in key features that make long days on the hill better. Features like 3D Precurved Anatomical Fit, DWR coating, and heat-reflective lining materials create a line of mitts and gloves that are better for grabbing snowboards, keeping your hands dry, and staying warm in even the coldest temperatures.
We’ve created three cuff designs for three types of rider preference.
At 3.5” in length, this is the perfect cuff for riders with different preferences—short enough to ride under the cuff of outerwear on cold days and perfectly long for riding as an over with one of our Riding Hoodies or a light jacket.
Velcro under cuff lets you get a snug fit around the wrist to keep snow out and fit under your outerwear cuff.
Simple slip-on-and-go design that a ton of riders prefer for running under outerwear.