100% Personalized Fit
There is no other way to completely customize a boot to the rider. Heat molding the F.I.T. liners takes six easy steps and immediately bypasses the “break-in” period that commonly proceeds taking a new pair of boots out of the box and strait to the hill. Here is how to make our liners a perfect fit:
- Remove the F.I.T. FootBeds from inside the liners.
- Place programmable heaters into your boots with your liners still in your shells.
- Set the temperature to 355 degrees Fahrenheit/ 180 degrees Celsius and heating time to 15 minutes.
- For more wiggle room in your toes place foam toe caps over toes while molding.
- Replace F.I.T Footbeds after the heat molding process is complete.
- Quickly place your feet into the boots, lace up, and stand still for 10 minutes.