Our liners are unique because they combine a heat-moldable body that wraps around the sides and back of your foot and lower leg, with a 3D-laminated tongue that runs up your shin. The result is customized fit that drives comfort, and dynamic “Flex With Pop” that drives responsive performance.
Our liners can be heat-molded to take the shape of your ankle, forefoot and calf. Here’s how:
- Remove the footbeds from inside the liners.
- Place programmable heaters into your boots with your liners still in your shells.
- Set the temperature to 355 degrees Fahrenheit/ 180 degrees Celsius and heating time to 15 minutes.
- Have foam toe caps placed on your toes with nylons pulled on top to hold the toe caps in place if you want more wiggle room in your toes.
- Once the machine sounds, quickly place your feet into the boots, lace up, and stand still for 10 minutes.
- Replace footbeds after the heat molding process is complete.
3D Laminated Tongue
Eliminate any crossover or wrinkle with a 3D structure focused on a kink free flex pattern, and shape that supports a smooth feel over the upper cuff. Conforms in your boot assists with pop.