The combo of a smaller binding footprint and more power from edge to edge is ideal for any binding-board combination V-Rod delivers.
How the baseplate is designed: A v-shaped “rockered” baseplate.
- A 110mm “rod” of contact with your board from edge to edge, extending from the outside of your heel to your big toe.
- The medial rear corner and lateral front corner of the baseplate are raised (v-shaped) off the surface of the board, and are replaced with compressible EVA and rubber.
How it rides: Flex with pop.
- The narrow 110mm footprint of the rod lets your board flex more naturally.
- The narrow 110mm footprint of the rod, combined with the compressible EVA and rubber give your binding more progressive tweak.
- The edge-to-edge contact of the rod gives you direct toe-to-heel power.